I hope you are enjoying a lot of deals in my Zakitricks’s Telegram Channel . If not joined yet, leave it and join it now. Now your are thinking, Why ? I want to inform you that you are missing alot of deals. Anyway now come to the point. Today I am going to provide whole details about Amazon KYC Offer…If you have not done KYC of your Amazon account yet, then this is a great opportunity. If you have any doubt after reading this post then you can visit to offer source by click here.
What is latest detail for Amazon KYC Offer –
1) Complete doorstep KYC verification successfully and get flat Rs.200 cashback.
Complete Instant (selfie) KYC verification successfully and get flat Rs. 100 cashback.
2) The cashback amount is limited to maximum amount of Rs.200 per customer.
3) The offer is valid for existing Amazon pay balance customers.
4) The customer will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which will be credited to their balance within 5 days of successful KYC verification.
5) Offer is valid from 1st November 2018- 30 November 2018
Terms and Condition For Amazon KYC Offer ( Selfie and Doorsteps ) –
1) This KYC cashback Offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Payments (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/“Amazon”) on www.ama…in and its mobile application/site thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”). “Amazon Pay Balance” is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon.in Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) and ‘Your Money’ in your Amazon.in account. Amazon.in Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Qwikcilver”) and are subject to the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions (“Gift Card Terms”). ‘Your Money’ balance is issued by APIPL and is subject to the Amazon Pay balance Terms & Conditions.
2) You agree that, by participating in or availing this Offer, you will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”). These Offer Terms are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale which you agree by using Amazon.in and the Gift Card Terms available Here. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to this Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to this Offer only.
3) This Offer will commence on 1st Nov to 30th Nov 2018 (“Offer Period”), unless extended/terminated by APIPL, in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
4) During the Offer Period, customer who completes KYC verification shall be entitled to receive a flat cashback of Rs.100 or Rs. 200 per customer during the offer period basis the mode of verification.
5) The cashback will be given be given in the form of Amazon Pay Balance (by way of Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by Qwikcilver), subject to these Offer Terms.
6) The applicable cashback amount under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account in the form of Amazon Pay Balance within 5 days of KYC successful KYC verification at backend.
7) The queries regarding the Offer need to be directed to APIPL and will be entertained only till expiry of the Offer Period. Any complaints regarding the cashback need to be directed to APIPL and will be entertained only 15 days post issuance of cashback.
8) Neither APIPL nor ASSPL make any warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose or for delivery or after sales services, in relation to any products purchased by you from Amazon.in). You hereby release APIPL and ASSPL from liability of any kind relating to the aforesaid.
9) There are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part. in relation to the benefits under this Offer.
10) All applicable taxes and levies in relation to the products and the Offer. including without limitation sales tax, service tax, goods and services tax etc., shall be payable by you.
11) The Offer is subject to laws of India. The courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes. or any matter arising out of this Offer.
12) No requests for transfer or assignment of the benefits under the Offer shall be entertained. You agree that all decisions of APIPL. or ASSPL (as the case may be) related to the Offer are final and binding on you. Failure by APIPL or ASSPL (as the case may be) to enforce any of these Offer Terms in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the Offer Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
13) You or any Amazon.in customer is not bound in any manner to participate in or avail the Offer. This Offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and participating in or availing the Offer is voluntary.
If you have any query then do ask your query in the comment section below.