Future Pay Gudi Padwa Offer : Friends ! You can get 10% Cashback easily in this offer . Future Pay is a digital wallet for shopping across Future Group stores such as Big Bazaar, Ezone, and Home Town .
Use Future Pay for a cashless hassle – free experience while shopping . Today Future Pay wishes you an AUSPICIOUS New year with Future Pay Gudi Padwa Offer . You can celebrate it with 10% Additional Cash on loading money to your wallet . A max cashback is fix of 500 Rs. This offer is valid on 28 March 2017 only.
How to use Future Pay Gudi Padwa Offer -:
1) Firstly , you have to Go to Future Pay App here
2) Download the App and install it successfully.
3) Login / Sign Up your future Pay wallet .
4) Just click on Wallet and go to add money .
5) Enter your amount which you want to add in your wallet .
6) No need to Apply any Promo , Simply pay amount via credit/debit card .
7) That’s it ! All done . You will get your Cashback money in your wallet within 4 working days.
Terms and Conditions of Future Pay Gudi Padwa Offer -:
1) Offer valid only on 28th March 2017
2) No minimum transaction value.
3) You get 10% extra Cashback on adding money into your Future Pay wallet.
4) Offer Can be availed only once per user.
5) Maximum cashback shall not be exceed Rs. 500 per transaction.
6) Offer is valid only on adding money into the future Pay wallet via in App Payment or Via Big Bazaar, Ezone and Home Town stores.
7) Cashback will be given Within 4 working days of loading money.
8) Unlawful modification or abuse of the offer is prohibited.
9) This is a limited period offer.
10) Future Pay is accepted only in Big Bazaar , Ezone and Home Town Stores.
11) Future Pay reserves the right to add, modify or discontinue the terms and conditions of this offer at any time without prior notice, at its sole discretion.
12) This offer can not be combined with any other offer or promotion of Future Pay and cannot be assigned or transferred to any other person or customer.
If you have any query then do ask your query in the comment section below.