I know very well that you are searching that ” How To Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number Online or Offline “. I am so excited to inform you that process which you can use to link your Aadhar to mobile number. Everyone knows very well that Connecting Aadhaar card to versatile number is required at this point. To stay away from end of administrations, clients should interface their Aadhaar number to their individual number. The department of media transmission has announced sixth February 2018 as the last date to finish the connecting procedure. Attributable to this, the telecom administrators are sending SMS and email warnings to clients, requesting that they finish the Aadhaar-portable connecting process inside the due date.
The government offers 4 methods to Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number. Verification via OTP (one time password), agent assisted authentication , IVRS facility and Through UIDAI Website. Using these methods users can complete the process sitting at home. Individuals can also chose to visit the mobile stores to register their biometrics and complete the linking process. Now I am thinking that last method ( Through UIDAI Website ) will be so easy for all of you. Don’t worry I will inform you about all method. Just read carefully and decide yourself that which method are more suitable for you. Let’s come to know those methods.
Method 1st -:
How to Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number by OTP ( One time Password ) process –
The mobile users who plans to Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number would now be able to finish the procedure from there home. From 1 December 2017, clients can complete the seeding procedure by utilizing one-time watch word (OTP) or intuitive voice reaction framework (IVRS) techniques and need not visit any retailer or store.
1) Message the Aadhar UID number from your registered mobile number to the number provided by your operator
2) The service providers will then do a demographic verification of the number
3) Post the verification, the operator will request the UIDAI for the OTP
4) OTP will be sent to the mobile number by the UIDAI
5) The user will feed this OTP to verify the Aadhaar ID on the operator page to complete the e-KYC process.
Method 2nd -:
How to Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number by agent assisted authentication process –
This is the another process to Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number . The agent assisted authentication process is secure and simple. The telecom administrators told not to uncover the entire KYC points of interest of supporters of specialists not at all like before. This strategy is utilize for SIM-check and protection confirmation. The supporters significant points of interest are not put away on the specialist’s gadget.
Method 4th -:
How to Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number through UIDAI Website –
The UIDAI or Unique Identification Authority of India provides several services to Aadhaar holders online, through its portal uidai.gov.in. Many of these services can be use via an OTP ( One-Time Password) based method where in a verification code is sent to Aadhaar holder on his or her mobile number registered with Aadhaar.
Here’s how you can verify the mobile number registered with your Aadhaar online, according to the UIDAI website. It will help you to Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number easily.
1) Go to the UIDAI website, find and click on the ‘Verify Email/Mobile Number’ link.
2) On the next page, fill in the Aadhaar number, mobile number and security code in the given fields as specified. After this, click on the ‘Get One Time Password’ link.
(The user is required to enter the OTP received on his or her mobile number in the given field)
3) You will receive your Aadhaar mobile verification code in an SMS. The number registered with Aadhar recieves this password.
In case your mobile number is not register with your Aadhaar, visit the nearest Permanent Aadhaar Centre (PAC), it adds.
4) Enter the password received on your mobile in the OTP field.
5) Click on the ‘Verify OTP’ button to proceed.
6) For valid entries, the next page displays the message: “Congratulation!
7) The Mobile Number matches with our records!”
If you have any query then do ask your query in the comment section below.