Today I want to tell you that so far you have received information about many Paytm Earning App. But now I will tell you about some kind of app which gives you your money through PayPal. I know that many people do not have a PayPal account. If you also want to take advantage of the forthcoming offers, then read this post full and prepare your PayPal account. PayPal has been one of the oldest and most-trusted services to send and receive payment. I know You are Searching that What is PayPal and How to create and Verify Indian PayPal Account safely. while you begin running online, you want a payment method to send and accept. Generally, you can use your credit card or debit card to make fee online, however to receive fee, you need to take help of services like PayPal.
In particular, in case you are from Asia or america, you’ll locate PayPal’s service to be the best when it comes to receiving payment from distant places. PayPal has been one of the oldest and most-trusted services to send and receive payment.
It’s a better option to receive payment if you are a blogger or Online money gainer. Most advertising company pay using PayPal, So it’s essential to have a PayPal account.
When you open up a PayPal account, you can start sending payment right away (after linking your account with your debit or credit card), but to receive payment, you need to link your PayPal account to your bank account.
This will help you to do away with the withdrawal limit out of your PayPal account, and you will be capable of withdraw money from your PayPal account at once into your bank account. I know many people are thinking that what do i need to open a paypal account. Let me tell you that for this you will only need 1 email id, 1 mobile number, 1 PAN card, 1 bank account.
What is the benefit of Using a PayPal Account -:
A) Credit Card & Debit Card Security -:
When you sign up for a PayPal account, you type in the credit cards and bank accounts you wish to use for purchases one time on the PayPal secure system. As soon as that is achieved, you by no means again have to reveal your creditcard information online. If By Using PayPal, You will be able to make online payments without exposing your credit card details.
B) Send or Receive Money Easily -:
Whether you need to send money to a child at college or a friend in trouble across the globe, PayPal users can instantly transfer money to them with just a click of the mouse. You can receive payment from overseas accounts. (Such as clients or advertising payments.)
C) Save Cost of Transaction -:
One of the best reasons for using PayPal is its cost: free. That’s right. No annual membership fees, no processing fees, no paypal charges. online services charge recurring payments. When you pay with PayPal, you can cancel the recurring payments at anytime. Shoppers using PayPal get all the powerful advantages associated with the service and do not have to pay one dime.
How to Create PayPal Account quickly -:
1) First of all, Go to PayPal.com
2) Click on “Sign up” to create your PayPal account.
3) On the next page, you have an option to select between a “Personal ( For Shoppers ) and business ( For Business ) account“.
Suggestion -: If you are registering for normal use or you are a blogger then Choose Personal account. If you ever need a paypal business account, you can instantly upgrade it from PayPal dashboard.
4) I recommend you that choose For Shopper Option and click on Next.
5) After that you will get a form that you will have to fill. The format of the form will appear to you as shown below. In this form you write your email id and write your password. You have to type your password like this, which has at least 1 number, 1 special character, 1 upper case alphabet. After filling the entire column, click on Continue
6) When you click on the button of the continue then you will be given another form to fill again. The example of the form is shown in the photo given below. Here you will pay a lot of attention in filling this form. In this form you write your name, DOB, which is recorded in your PAN card. If you do not have a PAN card, then you should create an account in the name of your parents. Because further you will have to enter the PAN card number too. After filling the form, tick the box below and Click on “Agree and Create Account” Button.
7) Now you will be given a Security Challenge, where a box will be created. click on that box. After this you will arrive at the next step.
8) After reaching these new steps, you will be asked to add a card. Where 2 options have been given. Here you can enter the card details or you can ignore it. I would say to you that you ignore this option. If you ever need it later, you can add it even after the account is created. To opt out of this option, you will have to click the button “I’ll link my card later”. As shown in the below given photo.
9) Now your PayPal account is ready. Let’s now know the way to verify it.
How to Verify Indian PayPal Account ?
Now we are going to talk about how to Verify Indian PayPal Account . Let me tell you here that to Verify Indian PayPal Account is not very difficult. You have to follow a few simple steps to Verify Indian PayPal Account. Here you should know that there is no need to verify your account to pay from PayPal. But it is important to verify this in order to get money in your PayPal account. Most people use the PayPal account only to get money. That is why it is necessary to verify it. I know that you are also making a PayPal account to get money from any app or anywhere. So let me tell how to Verify Indian PayPal Account.
1) First of all, open Gmail / Your email provider’s website in your browser and login to your register email.
2) There you will see that an email has been sent to you by PayPal. The format of that email will be like the photo below. You have to open that email and click on “Click to activate your account” button.
3) After clicking on that button, you will ask your register password on the next page. There you can write and submit your password. Now you have reached the dashboard of your PayPal account. Your email has been verified.
4) After verifying your email, you need to open this link to verify the account.
5) Now you will see a page open as shown below. You need to submit your name and PAN card number on that page. After clicking on the submit option, you will have to go to the Purpose code option. Purpose code option is available in left on the same page.
What is ” Purpose Code ” option in PayPal Account Registration ?
When you click on the Purpose Code option, you will see the page according to the given picture below. If you are receiving Payment for affiliate commission or advertising, select “Advertising and market research” or select what is appropriate in your case. However, this will be your default purpose code, and at the time of withdrawing money from PayPal account to your Bank account, you can select any other.
6) After filling the Purpose code option, you have to click on the “Add Bank” option. “Add Bank” option is also available in left on the same page. Here you will have to give your bank details. Now you are thinking that why you have to give the details of the bank. I will also answer your question.
Why you have to give the details of the bank-
By adding a bank account you can receive funds and withdraw it. Once you add a Bank account, PayPal will send two small deposits to the bank account within 3-5 business days. Now I hope that you understand why it is important to add the details of the bank account.
7) After clicking on the “Add Bank” option, you will need to click next option. You will now see a page according to the picture given below. Here you will see 2 options. 1) Bank Account 2) Credit or debit cards. You do not have to panic at seeing this option. Here you only have to click on the “Link a bank account” option. When you click on that option, you will see a page according to the photo you see below. Here you write your bank account number and bank’s IFSC code. If you do not know your bank’s IFSC code, then you can click on ” I don’t have my IFSC code “. Which is available on the same page. After writing the bank account number and the fask code, click the Continue button.
8) Once you are done adding the bank account detail, PayPal will send you 2 small deposits in your bank account Verify Indian PayPal Account. After receiving the deposit (In my case it took only 24 hour to receive two small transactions), you need to login to your PayPal account, click on verify at top and enter the amount to complete verification of your Bank account and PayPal linking.
9) That’s it ! Now your PayPal account is ready.
Oh yes one thing I forgot to tell you all. I know that when you have given the option of “ADD Bank” and you have seen two options on there, then it must have come to your mind that why the ” Link debit or credit cards” option is being given to ADD. Do not panic, I introduce you to that option too. This is the same option that you got at the beginning of making your PayPal account. You will also remember that I told you at that time that you can add your card later too. It is used when you want to send money to any person / shopping shop through PayPal. I hope you have learned to make a Paypal account. If you liked this post, then share this post with your friends and relatives.
If you have any query then do ask your query in the comment section below.